Friday, October 22, 2010

First week back

Well... I have successfully completed my first week back at work.  It wasn't easy... I didn't do a full 40 hrs, but I am thankful for my student being so efficient and patient with me.  I have been so blessed to have a workplace that is supportive, not only through easing me back into working, but also through prayer.  I truly cannot imagine being at any other place. 

Emotionally I have been.... frustrated.  Frustrated at the situation, frustrated at the timing, and frustrated at the waiting.  I hate this feeling of waiting on seeing if this is going to be the fix or not.  I hate not knowing if my brain is keeping up or not.  That is the weird thing... with a heart attack you feel the pain, you have some warning... with the brain, there is no "feeling" before the loss of function. 

I guess the Lord is teaching me patience.

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing what the Lord is teaching you! He is so good! Praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete